How to Remove Hijackers from Your Amazon Listings?
- Use the "Hijacker Remover" software to remove hijackers with results guaranteed and 1 month protection.
- Perform a test buy and send a cease and desist letter. (Success rate 20-40%)
- Have your brand trademarked and differentiate your product packaging for protection.
What is a Hijacker on Amazon?
Amazon hijackers are the other third party sellers who sell under your listing.
They don't spend any effort on listing optimization or images, they just hijack your listings and steal your sales.
That's why they are so annoying that all Amazon sellers want to remove them ASAP.
In this article, we are gonna show you how to remove an Amazon hijacker in 24 hours and guard your listing from being hijacked!
Types of Amazon Hijackers
There are 3 types of Amazon hijackers, depends on how they fulfill their product shipment.
- FBM Hijackers: They sell on your listing and ship the product to buyers from their factory. This type of hijacker are most likely based in China.
- FBA Hijackers: They sell on your listing but their products are fulfilled by Amazon.
- Amazon VC Hijacker: They hijack your products from a Vendor Central account, which will show "Amazon.com" as the seller name. This type of hijacker is not possible to remove for now, as they are official Amazon accounts.
Amazon Hijacker Removal Service with Results Guaranteed
No matter how many FBA, FBM or Amazon VC hijackers are on your listing, simply submit them to the "Hijacker Remover" tool. Our stuff will work on them one by one and remove them with results guaranteed!
Some hijackers can be easily removed within 24 hours. There are a few stubborn ones which may take up to 5 days to get rid of. We will keep trying all kinds of methods until they are gone completely.
If a hijacker is removed this way, it is highly unlikely that they will come back again. But if they do come back within 1 month, we will remove them again with no extra charges!
Remove all your hijackers now and don't let them steal your sales anymore!