What is a Hijacker on Amazon?
Amazon hijackers are the other third party sellers who sell under your listing.
They don't spend any effort on listing optimization or images, they just hijack your listings and steal your sales.
That's why they are so annoying that all Amazon sellers want to remove them ASAP.
In this article, we are gonna show you how to remove an Amazon hijacker in 24 hours and guard your listing from being hijacked!
Types of Amazon Hijackers
There are 3 types of Amazon hijackers, depends on how they fulfill their product shipment.
- FBM Hijackers: They sell on your listing and ship the product to buyers from their factory. This type of hijacker are most likely based in China.
- FBA Hijackers: They sell on your listing but their products are fulfilled by Amazon.
- Amazon VC Hijacker: They hijack your products from a Vendor Central account, which will show "Amazon.com" as the seller name. This type of hijacker is not possible to remove for now, as they are official Amazon accounts.
Remove FBM Hijackers in Bulk and Guard Your Listing
If you have more than 1 FBM hijackers on your listing, or you have some FBM hijackers jump on and off your listing every day and night, this software - Listing Guard is for you!
How does this software work?
- Guard your listing 24/7 from all FBM hijackers!
- You just need to input your ASIN and store name. Listing Guard will monitor your ASIN for 1 month and start to remove any FBM hijacker automatically as soon as it appears.
- Basically what this software will do is to monitor your listing and buyout the inventory of any FBM hijacker. For most of the cases, it takes less than 20 minutes to buyout the inventory. Once the hijacker is out of stock, it will disappear from your listing. If it comes back after that, it will be removed again in the same way.
- There might be some rare cases that a particular hijacker cannot be removed by the Listing Guard. For example, if the hijacker has unlimited units in stock. Then you need to submit this hijacker to the "Hijacker Remover" tool. Our stuff will get it removed manually.
I would say this is the tool that every seller needs as long as you have the hijacker issue. It works automatically, so you don't need to stay up all night worrying about hijackers appear on your listing at midnight.
Also you will only be charged once no matter how many hijackers appear on your listing for how many times in a month!
Remove FBA Hijackers and the Stubborn FBM Hijackers
If you have a FBA hijacker on a listing or a stubborn FBM hijacker that couldn't be removed by the "Listing Guard". Simply submit them to the "Hijacker Remover" tool. Our stuff will work on them one by one and remove them within 24 hours!
If a hijacker is removed this way, it is highly unlikely that they will come back again. But if they do come back within 1 month, we will remove them again with no extra charges!
Remove all your hijackers now and don't let them steal your sales anymore!